Weston LakesWeston Lakes is an extraordinary gated City offering stunning settings behind a stately, 24-hour guarded entrance. Upon entering the community gates, you’ll cross over a bridge that welcomes you home with glimpses of the casually elegant country club. Fine homes are situated on a variety of spacious lots ranging from half-acre to over two acres and peppered with majestic live oaks and century old pecan trees. Residents also enjoy some of the lowest tax rates in Fort Bend County.
About the CommunityLifestyle: Located just a country mile from the small town charm of Fulshear, residents enjoy the ability to escape the fast pace of the city in this quiet and relaxed environment. The private gates are manned 24 hours a day and are elegantly positioned to provide that extra level of comfort. It is a place where children roam freely and everyone enjoys the Country Club benefits. Country Club: The neighborly country club of Weston Lakes is designed with the family in mind. The club offers residents a variety of amenities including:
- 18-hole championship golf course designed by renowned golfer Hale Irwin
- Putting green
- Driving range
- 2 swimming pools (family and adult)
- 2 restaurants (casual and formal)
- Men’s and women’s locker rooms
- 2 tennis courts
- 2 stocked lakes
- 2 children’s parks
- A variety of clubs including; bridge, poker, mahjong and garden clubs
- Garden Homes: Tucked away in a private enclave populated by mature live oak trees, these patio homes provide a carefree lifestyle designed specifically for the “empty nester.” These homes start in the mid-$200s.
- Custom Homes on Interior Lots: Partially and heavily wooded lots range in size from half-acres to over 1.5 acres. Homes range from $300s to $600s.
- Custom Homes on the Golf Course: The name describes it all for these lots on the golf course, ranging in size from one-third acres, half-acres and three-quarter acre settings. Homes typically start in the higher $400s.
- Custom Homes on the Waterfront: One of the most desired settings, Weston Lakes features two natural Oxbow Lakes that meander throughout the community and afford incredible views with an abundance of nature. Homes on the waterfront tend to start in the mid-$400s into the millions.
- Custom Homes on Acreage: Weston Lakes also offers homes on acre and larger sites that vary between those with a few focal live oak and century old pecan trees to densely wooded. There are also homes on acre sites that overlook the Brazos River or Oxbow Lake. Prices tend to start in the $500’s and range to over $1 million.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.